Play in Pink at Thorpeness for Breast Cancer Charity
Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel is delighted to be taking part in national ‘Wear it Pink Day’ this month, in support of the Breast Cancer Now charity.
We’re turning our golf club and hotel pink on Friday October 21 and would like to invite our golf club members, hotel guests and visitors to get involved too.
How to support Wear it Pink Day at Thorpeness
• Play in Pink – tee off at Thorpeness in any shade of pink
• Pick up a pack of ‘Tee it Pink’ golf tees from our professional’s shop
• Power a pink ball around our James Braid designed heathland course
• Enjoy coffee and Pink Macaroons in the Patio Bar – a donation is made for every one sold
• Enter our ‘Pink Sweepstake’ on Friday October 21 – open to anyone playing golf at Thorpeness that day. Enter in the golf shop.
• Make a donation to Breast Cancer Now at one of the many collection boxes we’re setting up at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel
Wear it Pink Day is one of the UK’s biggest and most successful fundraising campaigns and contributes vital funds to research in the fight against breast cancer.
It’s also great fun and an ideal way of bringing colour and compassion to the golf course as Autumn edges towards Winter.
Golfers looking for a great value Winter Golf Break can stay with us for one night with unlimited golf, dinner, bed and breakfast from only £95pp.
There are outstanding deals to be had for groups of 12 or more golfers, including £100 of credit to spend in our golf shop on prizes for your golf group or society.
For more about national Wear it Pink Day, visit: wearitpink.org
To play in Pink at Thorpeness, book your tee-time or golf break today by calling: 01728 454 926