“Not just for golfers!”
Thorpeness Golf Hotel offers an extensive collection of facilities, including 36 en-suite bedrooms - some with amazing views over the 18 hole championship course or garden. It has a unique location next to the famous Thorpeness Meare, just 5 minutes’ walk from the beach and the local towns of Thorpeness and Aldeburgh are within walking distance.
Drive time from Ipswich to Thorpeness: 46 min (26.4 mi) via A12
Drive time from Colchester to Thorpeness: 1 h 5 min (46.5 mi) via A12
Call 01728 452176Email us
- All The Usual Stuff: Telephone, Alarm Clock, Television, Toiletries & Hairdryer, Tea, Coffee & Biscuits
- En-Suite Bath & Shower Room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free Parking
- Room Service (8am – 9pm)
- Hearty breakfasts with plenty of choice (served 7.30am – 9.30am)
- Bar (open until midnight, later for guests, food is served from 8am - 9pm)
- Afternoon Tea (served from 12 noon)
- Restaurant (serving evening meals 6.30pm – 9.00pm)
- In Room Spa Treatments (pre-booking essential)
- 60 Seconds From Room To Breakfast and Tee Off
- Bespoke Golf Breaks (call 01728 452176 to create your very own package)
- Amazing Views Over The Golf Course Or Gardens(in some rooms)
- Tennis at Thorpeness Country Club available free (most of the year)
- Best Price Guaranteed
Superior twin or double rooms with golf view
Seating by the Juliette window giving most rooms superb views of the 3rd tee and the golf course. The king-size bed converts to twin beds.
Superior twin or double rooms
Ground floor rooms with a king-size bed that converts into twin beds and a comfy sofa. The French windows open out onto a small patio area with a table and chairs.
Superior twin or double rooms with balcony
French windows open onto a communal balcony with views of the gardens or Meare. These rooms have a seating area with chairs and coffee table, the king-size bed can be converted to twin beds.
Classic twin or double rooms at Braid Lodge
Perfect for groups of golfers. Located adjacent to the golf course, Braid Lodge has indiviudal rooms in one location. All rooms have king-size beds that can be converted into twin beds. Ground floor rooms have French windows and first floor rooms have Juliette windows.
Classic twin or family rooms
Large rooms with twin beds, sofa, easy chair and coffee table. The sofa converts to a double bed suitable for two small children. Some rooms overlook the garden.Call 01728 452176Email us
Myself and the team at Thorpeness Golf Club and Hotel would love to hear your feedback on your recent visit. Review Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel on GoogleReview Thorpeness Golf Club & Hotel on Trip Advisor